An introduction is in order. There are a lot of things that make me queer. And some of them make me queer even when placed along-side the many modern witches and pagans who walk the world today.
One of those queer things, is that I am something of a philosopher witch. A question-wielding witch. A curious witch. A witch who does not accept things which are known simply because they are known.
- I don't agree with the idea that the magical world is comprised up of four or five essential elements.
- I reject the idea that urban places are intrinsically less sacred than rural places.
- I am a witch of science and reason. I don't throw my analytical acumen out the window when my faith becomes engaged.
- I'm pansexual, panromantic, polyamorous, and kinky.
- I believe that binary is for logical operations, not taxonomies. Nothing in the world of the witch is black or white. I believe it's time to stop acting as if it were.
For all these reasons and many others, I'm queer. And that is the heart of what I would like you to find here. I offer more questions than answers, more ideas than conclusions, and more mystery than anything else.